Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Rebel, Now With Cause

Dear Solitary Reader:

For years I have walked the earth with no sense of purpose and no reason for being (except, you know, for family & friends and stuff); a soulless vessel of little worth, a man with many talents but no cause in which to use them.

All that has changed. I have changed. With the turning of the year has come a turning of my spirit and I see about me where need lies and where wrongs must be addressed. I have found something in this new year to give me pause; I have found something in this new year to give me cause.

Now, with the intermittent commitment I apply to all of my ideas (which lasts only until I am bored or until I have what I perceive is a better idea) I will apply myself to make a great change in the world. This change may not be for the better, it may not be for the worst but it will be change.

In the coming days my friend, this cause will be revealed.

Sincerely,

Me

No comments: