Friday, July 4, 2008

Back?

*Gasp* IT LIVES! I thought I'd lost this post. After reading you might have wished I had

Word to the Matriarch of Your Clan

*****

Alright, its been a while since I did anything blog like.

I'll give you the straight and dirty truth about why I stopped blogging... I forgot my password. I hate passwords. The problem with passwords is that they're designed so that people won't be able to guess them, and that includes me when I forget what it was.

It's a grey Friday morning. But here's a thought. The windows in this office building are darkened, so its not as dark as I think it is. That's a metaphor for life right there. Things are never as dark as you think they are.

And because I should do something poetic... um, let's try this

An Ode to Darkness

If it were light all the time, I could not sleep
If every moment were bright, I would not dream;
If all was light there'd by more shadows to creep.
In the darkness the sounds of a babbling stream
Jump out, louder for lack of light,
Words spoken are louder at night.

2 comments:

PrincessButtercup said...

Welcome back to the blogging world and WELCOME to the land of Blogger! One of my fav words to say is verisimilitude so I am happy that I will be saying it whenever I see a new post from you. :)

Evil Dingo said...

Your poetry would make a Vogon gag. It would make Grunthos the Flatulent himself swallow his own tongue in an effort to escape you meandering thoughts and horrible rhyming scheme.

Looking forward to Monday's Blog.

Love,
Evil Dingo