Tuesday, November 25, 2008

7:33pm

Not much to report here. The eye is slowly getting better. I have an appointment with Dr. Bright, now that's not a made up name, and he will hopefully tell me I can stop putting the damn drops in my eyes. I'm grateful for them, but its like anything that's good for you that you have to do - eventually you get tired of it.

It was a frustrating day at work today. A lot of different orders from different sources - in a way its mostly no one's fault because of the rather odd situation we find ourselves in at work this year. But at the same time its frustrating to have to deal with the uncertainty of a rule that can change 3-4 times in one day. But I endure.

There you go - no deep topics, no witty (or attempts to be witty) monologue.

Observation on Life: if you don't sleep, you get tired.

No comments: