Sunday, April 26, 2009

What doin?

What doin' is Duncan's newest phrase - so its a fitting title for this post which is about nothing more than what I am in fact doing.

The answer at this point is not a whole freakin' lot which is a good thing. Got through about 4 episodes of Smallville; for the most part the season's been okay but nothing exceptional. I think I was spoiled on the series when I watched the first 6 seasons on DVD w/o any commercials - I like my TV that way - and able to watch one show after the other. Having to wait weeks at a time to save up new episodes is a ghastly way to watch TV.

Also finished off the Ultimate Avengers animated movie which I'd had sitting on the computer; I don't expect two thumbs up cinema from animated Marvel comics but talk about your formulaic tripe.

Back at work tomorrow and beginning the final days until the Hour of the Bean - w00t!

Peace out for now, its time for bupper!

No comments: